Playtech, the software provider for 15 online poker rooms including Noble Poker, have become the newest members of the online gaming community to join the London Stock Exchange’s Alternative Investment Market (AIM).
The stock made it’s debut today at 257 pence per share (approximately $4.45), and raised net proceeds of about $55 million for the company.
The company put 103,142,466 of it’s total 213,333,333 shares on the market, making the total value of the company approximately $950 million.
“The outstanding interest in Playtech’s shares from both US and UK investors is a clear endorsement of the company’s offering, business model and prospects. We look forward to life as a plc and to continuing the growth of the business,” said Playtech CEO Avigur Zmora
Latest posts by BLUFF Staff (see all)
- DraftKings Offering Millionaire Maker for Golf’s Third Major - July 13, 2015
- DraftKings Offering Last Chance to Qualify for 2015 WSOP Main Event - July 1, 2015
- DraftKings Offering Friday Night Double Header of $3 Fun - June 26, 2015
- DraftKings Rolls Out $2.5 Millionaire Maker This Week Only - June 17, 2015
- Turn $27 Into a WSOP Main Event Seat on DraftKings Friday Night - June 12, 2015