The Venitian Resort Hotel Casino opened one of the largest poker rooms in Las Vegas last night. The 10,500 square foot poker room will feature 39 tables of hold ‘em, omaha, and 7-stud, and no-limit hold ‘em tournaments will run daily.
The Venetian, located on the Las Vegas Strip, closed their two previous poker rooms due to lack of interest, but dropped a reported $2.6 million now that poker has become the hottest game on the planet.
The Venitian will have games ranging from $4/$8 to $4000/$8000, and there will be a seperate, seven-table, high limit area.
“This is an exciting time for the gaming division at The Venetian as we have built an incredible poker room,” stated Kenneth Davenport, vice president of casino operations. “The technology is top-of-the-line, the d,cor and amenities are unmatched and the table games will cater to all. And, we are thrilled with the finished product, offering both the recreational player and the seasoned veteran an elegant, yet comfortable environment where they will want to play.”
Latest posts by BLUFF Staff (see all)
- DraftKings Offering Millionaire Maker for Golf’s Third Major - July 13, 2015
- DraftKings Offering Last Chance to Qualify for 2015 WSOP Main Event - July 1, 2015
- DraftKings Offering Friday Night Double Header of $3 Fun - June 26, 2015
- DraftKings Rolls Out $2.5 Millionaire Maker This Week Only - June 17, 2015
- Turn $27 Into a WSOP Main Event Seat on DraftKings Friday Night - June 12, 2015