Chris Moneymaker has been out of the workforce for 10 years and earns a living primarily through endorsements. He ponders what life would be like without them, and why it’s important to have a backup plan.
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Thomas Keeling (see all)
- Vanessa Selbst Finishes 3rd In The WPT Monster Invitational - September 21, 2014
- Scotty Nguyen On Poker Hall Of Fame, Monster Invitational - September 21, 2014
- Antonio Esfandiari And David Williams – WPT Monster Invitational - September 21, 2014
- Ray Qartomy Close Again, Dreams Of Winning WPT Title - September 18, 2014
- Bobby Oboodi Wants To Make History, Win The Same WPT Event Twice - September 18, 2014