Dan Colman came close to losing his spot at the top of the BLUFF Power Rankings last week edging out Mike Leah by less than four points but he still remains the top-ranked player. While there was a re-shuffling to the top ten players, none improved their score from the previous week.
Seiver wont he the 2013 PCA Super High Roller and his $2 million score timed out, Schindler won the $25,000 High Roller in 2014 and lost half of his 282 POY points he got for the win and Selbst lost value from her two 2014 PCA High Roller final tables and Main Event cash.
Ari Engel, Keven Stammen and Chris Bolek joined the top 20 due to PCA results timing out. Engel cashed 27 times in 2014 with his best results coming in the last few weeks of 2014. He won the Punta Cana Poker Classic main event for $136,500, final tabled the EPT Prague Eureka High Roller for $116,5210 and then finished in 19th place in the EPT Prague High Roller for $41,000.
Stammen did pick up a cash at the 2015 PCA in a Double Bubble event but did not earn any POY points for his 25th place finish. However; his most recent score that counted was his eighth place finish at the WPT Five Diamond Poker Classic for $119,368.
Bolek may have had the best November on anyone in the rankings with a tournament win and a runner-up finish. Ryan Van Sanford edged out Bolek in the WPT bestbet Bounty Scramble but he still earned $284,371 for his efforts. A couple weeks later he won the Seminole Rock and Roll Poker Open in Florida for $480,200 and 224 POY points.
BLUFF Poker Player Power Rankings (as of January 13)
- Dan Colman – 1,440.65 (-)
- Ole Schemion – 1,354.41 (+1)
- Mike Leah – 1,352.32 (-1)
- Daniel Negreanu – 1,320.59 (-)
- Dan Smith – 1,240.94 (+1)
- Mukul Pahuja – 1,225.38 (+1)
- Joe Kuether – 1,195.46 (-2)
- Martin Jacobson – 1,187.62 (-)
- Joe McKeehen – 1,182.07 (-)
- Davidi Kitai – 1,135.43 (-)
- Ami Barer – 1,121.75 (-)
- Aaron Massey – 1,109.44 (-)
- David Peters – 1,098.27 (-)
- Paul Volpe – 1,054.70 (+3)
- Jeff Madsen – 1,039.93 (+3)
- Olivier Busquet – 1,039.22 (-1)
- Pratyush Buddiga – 1,038.11 (+2)
- Ari Engel – 1,004.41 (NR)
- Keven Stammen – 966.12 (NR)
- Chris Bolek – 956.83 (NR)
Dropped from Rankings: Scott Seiver (14th), Jake Schindler (16th), Vanessa Selbst (20th)
Latest posts by Paul Oresteen (see all)
- Blake Bohn is Short Stacked in the Main Event but Long on Experience - July 14, 2015
- New Jersey Online Player Thomas Cannuli Deep in WSOP Main Event - July 13, 2015
- Andrew Moreno Believes He’s Headed for the November Nine - July 13, 2015
- Steve Gross Staying in the Moment Despite Playing for Millions - July 13, 2015
- Former National Champ Jonathan Hilton Inching Toward November Nine - July 12, 2015