While Dan O’Brien and Danielle Andersen have utilized trainers during previous contests on ‘Me vs. U’, they’ve competed one on one, head-to-head up until this point. With bragging rights and humiliation on the line once again, they headed over to fellow Ultimate Poker Team Pro Jason Somerville’s apartment to play some classic party games. This time around, however, they’ve enlisted the services of Somerville and Kristy Arnett as teammates who will either share in the glory of victory or suffer the consequences of a defeat.
Latest posts by Tim Fiorvanti (see all)
- Things Are Getting Real for Joe McKeehen on the Thunderdome Stage - July 14, 2015
- Justin Schwartz Seeks End to Dark Days with Deep Main Event Run - July 14, 2015
- Pierre Neuville Lives Post-Retirement Poker Dreams to the Fullest - July 13, 2015
- Moneymaker Legend Grows as Bruce Peery Takes WSOP Main Event Lead - July 12, 2015
- Justin Bonomo Chips Up, Busts His Friends Deep in WSOP Main Event - July 12, 2015