Dan Shak has an impressive record in high roller events, including back to back final tables in the PCA $100k Super High Roller. He doesn’t feel he has an edge in these fields, but does think he can compete.
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Thomas Keeling (see all)
- Vanessa Selbst Finishes 3rd In The WPT Monster Invitational - September 21, 2014
- Scotty Nguyen On Poker Hall Of Fame, Monster Invitational - September 21, 2014
- Antonio Esfandiari And David Williams – WPT Monster Invitational - September 21, 2014
- Ray Qartomy Close Again, Dreams Of Winning WPT Title - September 18, 2014
- Bobby Oboodi Wants To Make History, Win The Same WPT Event Twice - September 18, 2014