The Old Course at St. Andrews has been home to Britain’s most prestigious golf tournament 28 times but this year marks the first time DraftKings has offered a daily fantasy player a chance to win $1 million by watching the tournament play out.
The daily fantasy sports leader is offering a $3 million guaranteed prizepool for only a $20 buy-in and the first place finisher earns a cool $1 million. Falling short of the top prize might be heartbreaking ,but the top 37,676 finishers earn a payout. The contest begins when the world’s best golfers tee off on Thursday, July 16 but there’s a good chance the contest will fill up long before that.
Using a $50,000 salary cap, draft a team of six golfers for this weekend’s . It’s never been easier to have a chance for a $1 million windfall, sign up for a DraftKings account, make a deposit and fill out your roster.
Two of the most interesting threesomes on opening day include Spieth golfing with Dustin Johnson and Hideki Matsuyama while Tiger Woods and Jason Day will play with Louis Oosthuizen.
Latest posts by BLUFF Staff (see all)
- DraftKings Offering Millionaire Maker for Golf’s Third Major - July 13, 2015
- DraftKings Offering Last Chance to Qualify for 2015 WSOP Main Event - July 1, 2015
- DraftKings Offering Friday Night Double Header of $3 Fun - June 26, 2015
- DraftKings Rolls Out $2.5 Millionaire Maker This Week Only - June 17, 2015
- Turn $27 Into a WSOP Main Event Seat on DraftKings Friday Night - June 12, 2015