The best golfers in the world gather Thursday at Chambers Bay, University Place, Washington and DraftKings has seven-figure plans for the second Major of the PGA tour.
DraftKings has a $2.5 million guaranteed prizepool for only a $20 buy-in and the first place finisher earns a cool $1 million. The top 29,420 finishers earn a payout which begins Thursday, June 18.
The draft is salary cap style with $50,000 to spread across six golfers. It’s never been easier to have a chance for a $1 million windfall, sign up for a DraftKings account, make a deposit and fill out your roster.
Phil Mickelson, Bubba Watson and Angel Cabrera highlight some of the notable pairings during the first two days.
Latest posts by BLUFF Staff (see all)
- DraftKings Offering Millionaire Maker for Golf’s Third Major - July 13, 2015
- DraftKings Offering Last Chance to Qualify for 2015 WSOP Main Event - July 1, 2015
- DraftKings Offering Friday Night Double Header of $3 Fun - June 26, 2015
- DraftKings Rolls Out $2.5 Millionaire Maker This Week Only - June 17, 2015
- Turn $27 Into a WSOP Main Event Seat on DraftKings Friday Night - June 12, 2015