The online gambling standards and player protection body, eCommerce and Online Gaming Regulation and Assurance (www.eCOGRA.org), today announced it achieved its target of accrediting 100 online casinos and poker rooms before December 2006.
eCOGRA launched its 100 Seals campaign in May this year with 76 accredited sites. In just more than three months the organization has exceeded its goal, with 107 “Play It Safe” seals awarded to tier-one online casinos and poker rooms. These operators use a variety of different software platforms which includes major international providers 888 Holdings, Ongame and Microgaming.
Achieving the target within a matter of months is a reflection of increasing demand from players for the seal, and to the commitment of growing numbers of online gambling operators who want to commit to higher standards of player protection, service and operational efficiency.
“Not only is this a major milestone for eCOGRA, these 107 seals signify a major change in the industry in which players are consistently seeking out the “Play It Safe” seal, and there is a real desire and ability for the industry to self-regulate,” said eCOGRA CEO Andrew Beveridge. “To all online operators, if you’re ready to meet the 21st century challenges facing the industry, we invite you to commit to our standards and join the ranks of some of the most successful online gambling sites in the world.”
The latest “Play It Safe” seals were awarded today to the following sites:
Online poker rooms:
Latest posts by BLUFF Staff (see all)
- DraftKings Offering Millionaire Maker for Golf’s Third Major - July 13, 2015
- DraftKings Offering Last Chance to Qualify for 2015 WSOP Main Event - July 1, 2015
- DraftKings Offering Friday Night Double Header of $3 Fun - June 26, 2015
- DraftKings Rolls Out $2.5 Millionaire Maker This Week Only - June 17, 2015
- Turn $27 Into a WSOP Main Event Seat on DraftKings Friday Night - June 12, 2015