eCOGRA, the independent standards authority for the online gaming industry, has approved another seven poker sites, six of them being part of the Prima poker network.
The seven sites recieved eCOGRA’s “Play it Safe” seal of approval after passing tests of game fairness and operational efficiency. eCOGRA (eCommerce and Online Gaming Regulation and Assurance) has now approved a total of 76 online casino’s and poker rooms, and all undergo continuous monitoring to ensure that standards are maintained.
The non-profit organization addresses the most important issues to players: fast payouts, fair gaming, responsive and efficient service and responsible operator conduct.
Fairness and responsible conduct are paramount to the continued success of online poker. News organization ABC7Chicago.com recently released an interview with a former reputed gambling cheat who said that online poker is awash with bots and collusion, and believes that online poker will crumble within ten years due to rampant cheating. Hopefully, organizations like eCOGRA will encourage more online companies to monitor players and protect the integrity and existence of online poker.
Latest posts by BLUFF Staff (see all)
- DraftKings Offering Millionaire Maker for Golf’s Third Major - July 13, 2015
- DraftKings Offering Last Chance to Qualify for 2015 WSOP Main Event - July 1, 2015
- DraftKings Offering Friday Night Double Header of $3 Fun - June 26, 2015
- DraftKings Rolls Out $2.5 Millionaire Maker This Week Only - June 17, 2015
- Turn $27 Into a WSOP Main Event Seat on DraftKings Friday Night - June 12, 2015