Those who have followed the European Poker Tour since its inception are more than familiar with the name Luca Pagano. The Italian poker pro has 20 EPT cashes (including this one) to his credit and now, after Day 4, has the chip lead with only 24 players remaining at EPT Deauville.
Pagano finished the day with 3,561,000 which puts him way in front of Olivier Rogez’s second best effort of 2,668,000. No other player was able to break the 2 million chip mark. If Pagano were to go on to win the tournament it would be his seventh EPT final table and only his first title
The average chip stack when play starts on Day 5 will be just over 1.1 million and players will return to blinds of 12,000/24,000 (3,000 ante).
Martins Adeniya, who had made the most noise the past three days, was the most notable of the 30 players eliminated on Day 4. Also finding an early end to their tournament was Mohsin Charania.
The remaining players will be back at it beginning at 6 am Sunday morning and will play until the eight-handed final table. The final table is slated for Monday.
EPT Deauville Top Ten Day 4 Chip Counts
- Luca Pagano – 3,561,000
- Olivier Rogez – 2,668,000
- Vadzim Kursevich – 1,815,000
- Paul Guichard – 1,700,000
- Andre Corredoira – 1,316,000
- Ignat Liviu – 1,303,000
- Christian Togsverd – 1,271,000
- Chris Brammer – 1,262,000
- Artem Litvinov – 1,193,000
- Yorane Kerignard – 1,124,000
Latest posts by Lance Bradley (see all)
- Bated Breath: Daniel Negreanu On the Verge of the November Nine - July 14, 2015
- Roommates Chad Power and Chris Brand Sharing Main Event Success - July 13, 2015
- Sports Reporter Jeff Platt Back in the WSOP Main Event Spotlight - July 11, 2015
- In For a Penny: Tommy Yates Hopes to Keep WSOP Main Event Run Going - July 11, 2015
- Akash Malik Hoping to Represent India Come November - July 10, 2015