One of the premier online series in New Jersey kicks off Sunday on partypoker with the return of the Garden State Super Series. A total of 69 events runs over two weeks with over $1 million in guarantees leading up to the Main Event, which also marks the start of the World Poker Tour Borgata Winter Poker Open.
The GSSS features 23 different events, each with three tiers of buy-in levels players are accustomed to on the site. There are also a few new features – a speed down event, where the structure slows in the later stages, super bounty event – where half the prize pool goes to knockouts and the Main Event takes place on the final day of the schedule, rather than midway through.
“I’m looking forward to the Garden State Super Series getting underway on Sunday and it is exciting how this major online series coincides with the live action of the Borgata Winter Poker Open…” said Mike Sexton. “There are so many ways to qualify plus a great variety or tournament formats and three buy-in levels that give anyone a chance to take home their share of over $1 million. We would like to thank the community for their feedback on the schedule with steeper payout structures and the introduction of Heads-up and Super Bounty events particular results of this.”
The official schedule as well as satellite information can be found on nj.partypoker.com.
Latest posts by Paul Oresteen (see all)
- Blake Bohn is Short Stacked in the Main Event but Long on Experience - July 14, 2015
- New Jersey Online Player Thomas Cannuli Deep in WSOP Main Event - July 13, 2015
- Andrew Moreno Believes He’s Headed for the November Nine - July 13, 2015
- Steve Gross Staying in the Moment Despite Playing for Millions - July 13, 2015
- Former National Champ Jonathan Hilton Inching Toward November Nine - July 12, 2015