Guillaume Darcourt tops the chip counts after the first two Day 1 flights of the EPT Deauville Main Event. Darcourt amassed 167,800 in the second flight which attracted 390 entrants and 227 of them survived the day. Across both Day 1 flights the field drew 591 entries and 335 total players move onto Day 2.
Two other players from the second flight, Alessandro Vallie (154,800) and Andrius Beilskis (150,200) finished ahead of Day 1A leader Nathan Gozlan (148,500). Bertrand “ElkY” Grospellier, Kevin MacPhee, Govert Metaal, Gabriel Nassif and Vladimir Troyanovsky all advanced to Day 2.
The survivors from Day 1B join the 108 players that bagged up from Day 1A. Nathan Gozlan and Alexander Ivarsson topped the counts with 148,500 and 145,800 respectively. Anton Wigg, Martins Adeniya, Dimitar Danchev, Eugene Katchalov and Dominik Panka all advanced from to Day 2 from the first flight.
Those that didn’t survive the day include Steven Watts, Simeon Nyadenov, Oleksii Khoroshenin, Bruno Fitoussi and Sofia Lovgren.
Day 2 has cards in air at noon local time and the field is scheduled for a full eight levels of action from France’s northern shore.
Top Ten Chip Counts for Day 2
- Guillaume Darcourt – 167,800
- Alessandro Valli – 154,800
- Andrius Bielkis – 150,200
- Nathan Gozlan – 148,500
- Alexander Ivarsson – 145,800
- Michal Mrakes – 135,900
- Emil Ekvardt – 133,600
- Carlo Savinelli – 131,400
- Stefan Schillhabel – 126,300
- Jan Heimann – 126,100
Latest posts by Paul Oresteen (see all)
- Blake Bohn is Short Stacked in the Main Event but Long on Experience - July 14, 2015
- New Jersey Online Player Thomas Cannuli Deep in WSOP Main Event - July 13, 2015
- Andrew Moreno Believes He’s Headed for the November Nine - July 13, 2015
- Steve Gross Staying in the Moment Despite Playing for Millions - July 13, 2015
- Former National Champ Jonathan Hilton Inching Toward November Nine - July 12, 2015