Wow! Harrah’s confirmed it has received a buyout bid, reportedly for $15.1 Billion US Dollars from an investment group. That’s right, FIFTEEN POINT ONE BILLION! It sounds like the preposterously inflated number used in that scene from Austin Powers, but it’s real.
It’s still under review, but a sale will likely be reported by the end of the week. The buyout is a 22% premium on the $76 per share that the stock is currently trading.
On a day that online gaming prices tumbled on the london stock exchange, one might wonder if this bid is coming from Party Gaming…
Latest posts by BLUFF Staff (see all)
- DraftKings Offering Millionaire Maker for Golf’s Third Major - July 13, 2015
- DraftKings Offering Last Chance to Qualify for 2015 WSOP Main Event - July 1, 2015
- DraftKings Offering Friday Night Double Header of $3 Fun - June 26, 2015
- DraftKings Rolls Out $2.5 Millionaire Maker This Week Only - June 17, 2015
- Turn $27 Into a WSOP Main Event Seat on DraftKings Friday Night - June 12, 2015