This year was no different and the final table of players reflected just how tough of a field this can be. Rather than the home game kings that regularly populate WSOP Circuit events in Indiana and Iowa the final table Wednesday included Michael ‘The Grinder’ Mizrachi, Justin Bonomo, Men ‘the Master’ Nguyen, BLUFF Magazine Player of the Year contender Matt Brady.
While the final table may have featured those big names it came down to a marathan heads-up battle between Bonomo and Grinder. The two young superstars played mano e mano for nearly four hours with the chip lead going back and forth before Bonomo finally captured the title and the WSOP Circuit championship ring. First place paid $237,692.
For Bonomo this is his first major victory and marks an improvement over his fifth place finish in the same event last year. Mizrachi walked away with $143,512 for his runner-up finish while Nguyen finished third for $91,937.
The next WSOP Circuit event begins May 8th in New Orleans.
WSOP Circuit Caesars Las Vegas Final Table Payouts
- Justin Bonomo – $237,692
- Michael Mizrachi – $143,512
- Men “The Master” Nguyen – $91,937
- Jeremiah Degreef – $71,756
- Matt Graham – $56,059
- Dwyte Pilgrim – $44,848
- Jack Schanbacher – $35,878
- Nashaat Antonias – $29,151
- Evgeny Serebryakov – $24,666
Latest posts by Lance Bradley (see all)
- Bated Breath: Daniel Negreanu On the Verge of the November Nine - July 14, 2015
- Roommates Chad Power and Chris Brand Sharing Main Event Success - July 13, 2015
- Sports Reporter Jeff Platt Back in the WSOP Main Event Spotlight - July 11, 2015
- In For a Penny: Tommy Yates Hopes to Keep WSOP Main Event Run Going - July 11, 2015
- Akash Malik Hoping to Represent India Come November - July 10, 2015