Day 1C of the main event was a madhouse, as most players decided to pass on the first two days. Melanie Weisner speculates why, and explains how she gets out of funks.
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Thomas Keeling (see all)
- Vanessa Selbst Finishes 3rd In The WPT Monster Invitational - September 21, 2014
- Scotty Nguyen On Poker Hall Of Fame, Monster Invitational - September 21, 2014
- Antonio Esfandiari And David Williams – WPT Monster Invitational - September 21, 2014
- Ray Qartomy Close Again, Dreams Of Winning WPT Title - September 18, 2014
- Bobby Oboodi Wants To Make History, Win The Same WPT Event Twice - September 18, 2014