Ole Schemion took over the top spot on the BLUFF Power Rankings – a spot he enjoyed for quite some time until Dan Colman took over the top spot in 2014. The results from 2015 PCA and Aussie Millions dramatically re-shuffled the rankings.
Schemion resumed his spot as king of the hill after a million dollar month in January. He cashed just once at the PCA – in the Main Event for $27,700 – but then traveled to Melbourne for Aussie Millions. He finished runner-up in the $100,000 Challenge for $1.04 million and 175 POY points.
Buddiga might not have the household name some of the others on the list but Buddiga has been on an insane heater since November. He’s earned $1.8 million in the past three months and doubled his career earnings. He took third in November at the ACOP Super High Roller, won the $25,000 Aria High Roller in December, final tabled the PCA Main Event and then took third in the Aussie Millions $25,000 Challenge.
Seiver plays his best when the stakes are the highest – in January he cashed in four events with buys-ins totaling $400,000 and earned $1.98 million. He final tabled what arguably could be called the toughest fields of the year – the PCA $100,000 SHR, the PCA $25,000 HR, the Aussie Millions $100,000 Challenge and the LK Boutique $250,000 Challenge.
Kitai cashed in the $25,000 PCA High Roller and then final tabled a $5,300 Turbo event at the PCA. Mercier had a profitable trip to the PCA also – he cashed in the Main Event, final tabled a $10,000 Turbo Six-handed event and then took sixth at the $25,000 Aria event for $40,180.
BLUFF Poker Player Power Rankings (as of February 3)
- Ole Schemion – 1,444.46 (+4)
- Daniel Colman – 1440.65 (-1)
- Mike Leah – 1,364.22 (+1)
- Joe Kuether – 1,363.81 (-2)
- Daniel Negreanu – 1,336.79 (-2)
- Pratyush Buddiga – 1,259.91 (+5)
- Dan Smith -1,240.94 (-)
- Scott Seiver – 1,238.45 (+7)
- Mukul Pahuja – 1,227.21 (+3)
- Paul Volpe – 1,194.50 (-2)
- Martin Jacobson – 1,185.00 (-1)
- Ami Barer – 1,171.15 (-2)
- Davidi Kitai – 1,154.03 (+4)
- Jason Mercier – 1,141.72 (+4)
- Joe McKeehen – 1,130.88 (-3)
- David Peters – 1,084.27 (-)
- Aaron Massey – 1,059.22 (-4)
- Olivier Busquet – 1.057.85 (-1)
- Jeff Madsen – 1,045.28 (-)
- Byron Kaverman – 1,018.33 (NR)
Dropped from Rankings: Ari Engel (20th)
Latest posts by Paul Oresteen (see all)
- Blake Bohn is Short Stacked in the Main Event but Long on Experience - July 14, 2015
- New Jersey Online Player Thomas Cannuli Deep in WSOP Main Event - July 13, 2015
- Andrew Moreno Believes He’s Headed for the November Nine - July 13, 2015
- Steve Gross Staying in the Moment Despite Playing for Millions - July 13, 2015
- Former National Champ Jonathan Hilton Inching Toward November Nine - July 12, 2015