It appears the launch of PalaCasino.com in New Jersey is just around the corner as the company is currently in the process of beta-testing its online casino in New Jersey this week. It’s likely that when this beta-testing period comes to a close on Friday the PalaCasino.com site will officially launch and be made available to the general public in the Garden State.
Like the soft launch period New Jersey’s current online gaming providers went through last November, Pala’s five-day beta-testing is being overseen by the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement, and began with a modest eight-hour period of operations on Monday. The hours of operation will continue to build throughout the week, reaching a crescendo of around the clock operation on Thursday and Friday.
Pala recently put out the word that they were looking for 100 beta-testers in New Jersey (it’s unclear if there are any positions still available, but you can register here if you fit the bill) who will be paid $25 per day to use and offer feedback on the PalaCasino product. In addition to the daily payment, Pala will also reimburse each beta-tester up to $50 each day on all deposits. Beta-testers who win during this period will get to keep their winnings as well.
Here are the specifics:
- Beta-testing will be limited to the first 100 players to register and opt-in through the form below.
- Beta testers MUST be located in New Jersey to participate.
- Beta testers MUST opt-in to be tracked by entering their email below.
- Players will receive the standard welcome package consisting of $10 Free, 100% deposit bonus up to $100 and Free Million Dollar Spin.
- Beta testers can take part in the soft period launch each day.
- Players are required to deposit a minimum of $10.
- A deposit refund in the form of an account credit up to $50 each day during the promotion the player met the daily testing requirements. Only deposits after the initial deposit will be eligible for the account credit as there is a separate promotion offered for the 1st deposit.
- The Welcome Bonus and 1st Deposit Bonuses are subject to standard 1X play through requirement.
- Players should not make any individual wagers over $5 and will be required to make at least 25 bets on 5 different games.
- At the conclusion of the overall testing period, beta testers will be required to take a brief survey. Upon completion, their accounts will be credited with $25 per day that they participated in the testing and met the above requirements.
Can Pala compete?
Pala will be entering what is already a crowded online casino market in New Jersey; a market where most of their competitors have already been up and running for close to a year. Further hampering the site will be the lack of brand awareness – the Pala Band of Mission Indians are a California tribe.
However, the brief history of the New Jersey iGaming market, as well as historical trends of online casino players seems to indicate that Pala shouldn’t have a problem grabbing a decent percentage of the market share.
Unline online poker sites, all of the New Jersey online casinos have managed to generate a significant amount of revenue, even the later arrivers like Golden Nugget (which now generates $1 million/month in online casino revenue) and VirginCasino.com, a sister site of TropicanaCasino.com.
Furthermore, by their very nature online casino players are far from loyal. Since they are destined to lose casino players have to constantly reload their accounts, and this often sends them in search of the best bonuses and promotions.
Pala may cash in on this inclination with their free $10 sign-up bonus (or a 100% up to $100 deposit bonus) as well as their daily $1,000,000 Free Spin, a unique promotion in the market.
PalaCasino.com is also the first site to prominently display the fact that they are licensed by the State of New Jersey, with the words Legal and Licensed along with a sizable seal right on their website’s homepage.
Latest posts by Steve Ruddock (see all)
- California Assemblyman Reschedules iPoker Bill for August Hearing - July 14, 2015
- Hope All But Gone After Online Poker Bills Pulled From CA Hearing - July 9, 2015
- Rhode Island’s First Poker Room Slated to Open in August - July 2, 2015
- Lindsey Graham Reintroduces RAWA in the US Senate - June 25, 2015
- Today’s Hearing a Barometer for California Online Poker - June 24, 2015