Ten years from now, when Americans are all freely playing online poker, Sunday, November 30 2014 won’t seem like that big of a deal. But with the regulated industry still growing in the United States, that date is kind of a big deal – and partypoker is ready to celebrate.
To mark the one year anniversary of their launch in New Jersey, partypoker is holding a special $100,000 guaranteed tournament that also includes a bounty multiplier that could see one player walk away with a $10,000 prize.
Three members of Team partypoker will have bounties on their heads. And this is where things get interesting. Any player who knocks out Scott Baumstein, Jamie Kerstetter or former New Jersey Devils defenseman Ken Daneyko will earn a $100 bonus. Knock out two of the three and you’ll pocket $1,000. Find a way to be the one responsible for ending all three players run and you’ll walk away $10,000 richer.
“The bounty element is fun, but makes life more difficult for me.” said Kerstetter. “I know for a fact that I have a big target on my back and the online poker enforcer Ken Daneyko will be one of the primary hunters!”
The $100,000 guaranteed event has a buy-in of $200 with qualifiers running right up until the event begins at 5 pm ET. Late registration is open until 8:20 pm ET. For more information visit partypoker.com.
Latest posts by BLUFF Staff (see all)
- DraftKings Offering Millionaire Maker for Golf’s Third Major - July 13, 2015
- DraftKings Offering Last Chance to Qualify for 2015 WSOP Main Event - July 1, 2015
- DraftKings Offering Friday Night Double Header of $3 Fun - June 26, 2015
- DraftKings Rolls Out $2.5 Millionaire Maker This Week Only - June 17, 2015
- Turn $27 Into a WSOP Main Event Seat on DraftKings Friday Night - June 12, 2015