PokerStars may be the next online poker company to go public on the London Stock Exchange. The Scheinberg family, 75% owners of PokerStars, are reportedly considering an IPO amidst rumours of takeover bids by rival gaming companies.
The Scheinberg’s are reportedly looking to make some kind of move, whether it be an IPO or an outright sale of thier stake in the company, but recent buzz has been in favor of a public offering.
Analysts say the IPO could raise as much as $3 billion for PokerStars, who already have a reported annual profit of about $200 million.
PokerStars would join a long list of online poker rooms on the London Stock Exchange, including the operators of PartyPoker, Pacific Poker, and Paradise Poker.
Latest posts by BLUFF Staff (see all)
- DraftKings Offering Millionaire Maker for Golf’s Third Major - July 13, 2015
- DraftKings Offering Last Chance to Qualify for 2015 WSOP Main Event - July 1, 2015
- DraftKings Offering Friday Night Double Header of $3 Fun - June 26, 2015
- DraftKings Rolls Out $2.5 Millionaire Maker This Week Only - June 17, 2015
- Turn $27 Into a WSOP Main Event Seat on DraftKings Friday Night - June 12, 2015