Bluff magazine (www.bluffmagazine.com), America’s leading poker magazine, has announced the winners of their 2006 Readers’ Choice Awards in their January issue, available on newsstands now. These awards are determined by the fans of poker–not the industry–and are the only magazine awards of their kind.
Highlighting the award competition was a contentious battle for the top online poker room between Pokerstars and Full Tilt Poker. To view a full list of the Annual Readers’ Choice Award categories and winners, pick up a copy of Bluff anywhere magazines are sold.
In addition to the Best Poker Room category, poker enthusiasts worldwide had the chance to cast their ballot on a variety of categories including: Most Entertaining Poker Player to Watch, Best Brick-and-Mortar Poker Room and Best Poker Analyst.
“Bluff magazine continues to be the voice of the poker player and fan worldwide. Now poker players have an equivalent to television’s People’s Choice Awards. The Bluff Readers’ Choice Awards are a true testament to the companies and players who receive the various accolades as ‘the best of the best’ in more than 20 different poker categories.” said Eric Morris, Co-President of Bluff magazine.
Latest posts by BLUFF Staff (see all)
- DraftKings Offering Millionaire Maker for Golf’s Third Major - July 13, 2015
- DraftKings Offering Last Chance to Qualify for 2015 WSOP Main Event - July 1, 2015
- DraftKings Offering Friday Night Double Header of $3 Fun - June 26, 2015
- DraftKings Rolls Out $2.5 Millionaire Maker This Week Only - June 17, 2015
- Turn $27 Into a WSOP Main Event Seat on DraftKings Friday Night - June 12, 2015