Opinions are mixed on the newly implemented TDA rule, which states that a player’s hand is dead if they are not in their seat as the first card off the deck is dealt. Mike Matusow, J.C. Tran, Dwyte Pilgrim, Jason Koon, Olivier Busquet, Bart Hanson, Amir Lehavot, and tournament director Matt Savage weigh in.
Latest posts by Thomas Keeling (see all)
- Vanessa Selbst Finishes 3rd In The WPT Monster Invitational - September 21, 2014
- Scotty Nguyen On Poker Hall Of Fame, Monster Invitational - September 21, 2014
- Antonio Esfandiari And David Williams – WPT Monster Invitational - September 21, 2014
- Ray Qartomy Close Again, Dreams Of Winning WPT Title - September 18, 2014
- Bobby Oboodi Wants To Make History, Win The Same WPT Event Twice - September 18, 2014