The latest episode of Ultimate Poker‘s ME vs. U series once again pits Dan O’Brien against Danielle Andersen in another series of seemingly simple, but frustrating challenges. Through the fist six episodes the loser of each challenge was punished with a humiliating punishment. The most recent episode places the pair in a series of competitions at the Ultimate Poker offices.
It was another close finish this week, but watch to see who ultimately lost and earned a place in Oz.
Latest posts by Paul Oresteen (see all)
- Blake Bohn is Short Stacked in the Main Event but Long on Experience - July 14, 2015
- New Jersey Online Player Thomas Cannuli Deep in WSOP Main Event - July 13, 2015
- Andrew Moreno Believes He’s Headed for the November Nine - July 13, 2015
- Steve Gross Staying in the Moment Despite Playing for Millions - July 13, 2015
- Former National Champ Jonathan Hilton Inching Toward November Nine - July 12, 2015