Fabio Sperling finished Day 4 of the European Poker Tour Prague Main Event alone on top with 4,357,000 chips but the group chasing him for the title and €969,000 ($1,207,000 US) first place prize includes some poker heavyweights.
British poker pro Sam Grafton sits third with 2,610,000, triple crown winner Davidi Kitai is fourth with 2,307,000 and Vanessa Selbst sits fifth with 2,040,000. The only player between Sperling and that group of three is Stephen Graner who bagged up 3,228,000.
Selbst actually spend a good portion of Day 4 as the chipleader but found herself on the wrong end of a couple of all-in confrontations where her opponents made sets.
The day began with 61 players still in contention but through the five 90-minute levels on Monday 39 players were sent packing including Andy Seth, Petr Jelinek, Dylan Linde, and WSOP Player of the Year George Danzer. Brian Altman, who finished Day 2 with the chip lead, was also amongst the casualties on Monday, finishing 23rd for €32,270 ($40,127 US) and his first EPT cash.
Action resumes at Noon CET (6 am ET) with a live stream available on pokerstars.tv/live.
Day 4 Top Ten Chip Counts
- Fabio Sperling – 4,357,000
- Stephen Graner – 3,228,000
- Sam Grafton – 2,610,000
- Davidi Kitai – 2,307,000
- Vanessa Selbst – 2,040,000
- Miltiadis Kyriakides – 1,900,000
- Andras Nemeth – 1,813,000
- Bjorn Wiesler – 1,504,000
- Remi Castaignon – 1,385,000
- Tamer Kamel – 1,304,000
Latest posts by Lance Bradley (see all)
- Bated Breath: Daniel Negreanu On the Verge of the November Nine - July 14, 2015
- Roommates Chad Power and Chris Brand Sharing Main Event Success - July 13, 2015
- Sports Reporter Jeff Platt Back in the WSOP Main Event Spotlight - July 11, 2015
- In For a Penny: Tommy Yates Hopes to Keep WSOP Main Event Run Going - July 11, 2015
- Akash Malik Hoping to Represent India Come November - July 10, 2015