Our WSOP Main Event caption contest brought in another crop of great submissions, with several chuckle-inducing captions coming from Facebook, Twitter, and our website’s comment section. After reading through all the submissions, we decided that the winning comment belongs to “toothlessJ” with the following submission:
“Something tells me that these players advocate a “small ball” style…”
Congratulations toothlessJ! You are now the proud owner of your very own “I Am Isildur1” t-shirt courtesy of BustoutPoker.com. Enjoy!
We aren’t quite done with our caption contest extravaganza though. We’ve got one last photo to comment snarkily on and one last t-shirt to give away. Just a reminder, you can submit your caption as a comment within this post (be sure to fill out the e-mail field when submitting your comment so we can contact you if you win). You can also submit your captions by Tweeting at Bluff (@bluffmagazine), or by commenting in our post of this article on our Facebook page.
We used this photo during one of our updates yesterday, but we got such a kick out of it we couldn’t resist using it one more time for the final installment of our Main Event Caption Contest. Without further ado, have at it:
Latest posts by Jessica Welman (see all)
- Tournament Tracker: Weinraub, Baldwin Triumph on the West Coast - May 18, 2012
- WPT Unveils First Half of Season XI Schedule - May 16, 2012
- POY: The Calm Before the Summer Storm - May 15, 2012
- Tournament Tracker: Serock’s Aruba Win & IPT Grand Final Crowds - May 11, 2012
- WSOP: ESPN Unveils TV Schedule, WSOP Announces Improved Stream - May 10, 2012