As we close the books on the first 16 events, we have seen a lot of familiar faces continue to make deep runs. Just after losing to Ted Forrest heads up, Phil Hellmuth made another deep run in the $3,000 No Limit Six Max. He would eventually fall short of the final table, busting in 8th place for $45,022. Daniel Negreanu had a lot of people sweating his bracelet bet with Phil Ivey, but would also fall short finishing in 2nd place of the No Limit 2-7 Draw Lowball for $156,674.
Latest posts by Drew Amato (see all)
- WSOP Photo Blog: Newhouse Makes History As We Reach The November Nine - July 17, 2014
- WSOP Photo Blog: Nearing the November Nine - July 12, 2014
- WSOP Photo Blog: Main Event Pushes Towards Day 3 - July 9, 2014
- WSOP Photo Blog: The Main Event is Underway - July 5, 2014
- WSOP Photo Blog: The Big One for One Drop - July 2, 2014