From former Playboy Playmates, to current sport icons, we have seen our fair share of variety at this years main event. With many notables bagging above average stacks on day 1, it is shaping up to be an electric end to what has already been a record breaking year. We watched Phil Ivey sit back in cruise control and bag one of the top 5 stacks for all 3 starting days. Negreanu, Hellmuth, and Esfandiari all join him in moving on, along with last years champion Ryan Riess. Here is a look at the action from Day 1a, 1b, 1c, and 2a/b.
Latest posts by Drew Amato (see all)
- WSOP Photo Blog: Newhouse Makes History As We Reach The November Nine - July 17, 2014
- WSOP Photo Blog: Nearing the November Nine - July 12, 2014
- WSOP Photo Blog: Main Event Pushes Towards Day 3 - July 9, 2014
- WSOP Photo Blog: The Main Event is Underway - July 5, 2014
- WSOP Photo Blog: The Big One for One Drop - July 2, 2014