The Poker Hall of Fame will induct one or two new members during the festivities surrounding the 2013 World Series of Poker Main Event final table, who will come from a list of 10 finalists released by the WSOP Wednesday afternoon.
The list, which was reached after a public nominations process and vetting by the Poker Hall of Fame Governing Council, features six players who were nominated last year and four who are new to the list. Four have a WSOP Main Event title to their name and each of the players has made their own unique contribution to the game of poker.
A panel comprised of the 19 living Poker Hall of Fame members and an 18-person media panel will vote on the 10 finalists to determine who will be inducted this year. Here are the 10 finalists:
Latest posts by Tim Fiorvanti (see all)
- Things Are Getting Real for Joe McKeehen on the Thunderdome Stage - July 14, 2015
- Justin Schwartz Seeks End to Dark Days with Deep Main Event Run - July 14, 2015
- Pierre Neuville Lives Post-Retirement Poker Dreams to the Fullest - July 13, 2015
- Moneymaker Legend Grows as Bruce Peery Takes WSOP Main Event Lead - July 12, 2015
- Justin Bonomo Chips Up, Busts His Friends Deep in WSOP Main Event - July 12, 2015