Both online and off, Andrew Lichtenberger has built a bit of a reputation self in short-handed tournaments.
An 8th-place finish in the 2012 WSOP’s $3k Six-Max just days ago certainly helped cement that.
In the midst of the WSOP’s new four-handed event, Lichetenberger took some time out to tell BLUFF why he loves short-handed poker and give us a few tips on handling short-handed play in the latest BLUFF PRO-Spective.
BLUFF Video Team
Latest posts by BLUFF Video Team (see all)
- WSOP VIDEO: Main Event Final Table - July 17, 2012
- WSOP VIDEO: Inside BLUFF Episode 8 - July 17, 2012
- WSOP VIDEO: Main Event Snapshot with Russell Thomas - July 16, 2012
- WSOP VIDEO: Main Event Snapshot with Daniel Strelitz – July 2012 - July 16, 2012
- WSOP VIDEO: Main Event Wisdom with Jamie Gold - July 16, 2012